This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.greenherbs.in (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Green Herbs with its registered office A-92, Sanjay Gandhi Memorial Nagar, N.I.T. Faridabad-121001, Haryana.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Green Herbs website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Green Herbs reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Green Herbs notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions Green Herbs is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and modeof delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services Green Herbs does not have any control or does notdetermine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Green Herbs does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be solder offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Green Herbs does not implicitly orexplicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services onthe Website. Green Herbs accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Green Herbs is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Green Herbs cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concludedon the Website. Green Herbs shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
- Green Herbs does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that Youchoose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
- Green Herbs does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products orservices offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rightsor claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
- At no time shall Green Herbs hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Green Herbs have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract enteredinto between Buyers and Sellers. Green Herbs is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services Green Herbs is only providing a platform forcommunication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the productsor services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall Green Herbs hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Green Herbs have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Green Herbs is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Green Herbs and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any ofthe actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that youmay have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Green Herbs cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Green Herbs does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Green Herbs reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Green Herbs may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Green Herbs reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India or Out of India for making payments to Green Herbs Internet Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar orequivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of theWebsite or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or throughthe Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authenticationmeasures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You maynot reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Green Herbs, 36 Green Herbs, Greenherbs.in, or otherwise engage inany conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Green Herbs or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Green Herbs trade or servicemarks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Green Herbs systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Green Herbs.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or throughthe Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may notpretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicableand as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rulesand regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall notexaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as tomislead other Users in any manner.
- Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties orrepresentations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of anysort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and thatYou may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. Italso is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- Green Herbs shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS(Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Green Herbs does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Green Herbs will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Green Herbs does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Green Herbs reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between”Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merelyused by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Green Herbs liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regardsthe products and /or services listed on Green Herbs Website.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Green Herbs is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitatorproviding an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving paymentthrough Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Green Herbs Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Green Herbs is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You areentering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller topurchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electroniccommunication and electronic records and using the automated featuresas may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent notation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using theappropriate Green Herbs Website features immediately upon Delivery or nonDelivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the TransactionPrice (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive theDelivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make you ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not beavailable in full or in part for certain category of products and/or servicesand/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made atthe same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash on Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favor of the Buyer (As per registration details provided bythe Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to theTransaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfersystem approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Green Herbsin case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- Green Herbs reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Green Herbs may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or anyother financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enablingsupport facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- Green Herbs reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Green Herbs or breach/violation of any law or any chargesimposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- Green Herbs may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Green Herbs. As aresult of such check if Green Herbs is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer orgenuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- Green Herbs may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Green Herbs deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition,Green Herbs may hold Transaction Price and Green Herbs may not inform Seller to Dispatchor remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
- The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that Green Herbs will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Pricewhich is beyond control of Green Herbs.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including withoutlimitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may beissued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Green Herbs Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments areprocessed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditionsagreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facilityto provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on PaymentFacility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
- By participating in the exchange I confirm that I am the sole and absolute owner and/or user of the product mentioned above (device).
- I confirm that device which I am exchanging under the buyback program is genuine and is not counterfeit, free from any and all encumbrances, liens, attachments, disputes, legal flaws, exchange or any Agreement of Sale etc. and I have got the clear ownership of the said device.
- You agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying Green Herbs and any future buyer of the device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Greenherbs.in, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by you till date and you undertake to make good the same.
- I confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over under buyback program. I also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, Greenherbs.in, WS Retail or the Manufacturer shall not be responsible for the same and I will not approach Greenherbs.in for any retrieval of the data.
- I hereby give my consent that my personal information that I have provided in connection with this buyback program might be processed, transferred and retained by the retailer and other entities involved in managing the program for the purposes of validating the information that I provided herein and for the administration of the program.
- I agree to indemnity and keep indemnifying the Greenherbs.in and any future buyer of the old device against all or any third party claims, demand, cost, expenses including attorney fees which may be suffered, incurred, undergone and / or sustained by Greenherbs.in, its affiliates or any future buyer due to usage of the device by me till date and I undertake to make good the same.
- I understand once a device is sent by me to Green Herbs, in no scenario can this device be returned back to me.
- I understand that the new device delivery and the old device pickup will happen simultaneously (hand in hand) and I shall keep the old device ready to be given for exchange.
- In relation to the customer sending the goods to us – customer understands it is his responsibility to ensure that the used products are delivered to the buyer (WSR) whose central warehouse, Faridabad at 3C/67, 1st Floor, Opp. E.S.I. Hospital, N.I.T. Faridabad-121001, Haryana, India, within 5 days of receiving the new product.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India and outside of India
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India and outside of India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Green Herbs is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, Those who want to ship his order outside India must be confirm the shipping details with the Green Herbs before placing the order. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Faridabad, India Only.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Green Herbs and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Green Herbs respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Green Herbs at email@example.com.
Green Herbs we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Ramesh Rawat
3C/67, 1st Floor, Opp. E.S.I. Hospital, N.I.T. Faridabad-121001, Haryana, India
Phone: +91 -9540669956
Time: Mon – Sat (9:00 – 18:00)